Reach Pediatric Therapy is Texas’ leading provider of pediatric therapy established in 1987 to provide highly skilled occupational, physical and speech therapy care for children in combination and coordination with other primary care and specialty care providers. Our therapists specialize in delivering comprehensive, collaborative, multi-disciplinary and family centered care for infants, children and adolescents with a variety of diagnoses and needs. Reach Pediatric Therapy is licensed by the State of Texas (DADS) and American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF).
Reach Pediatric Therapy is an established provider in Houston, Texas, which is home of the largest medical center in the United States, and known for cutting edge care.
- We serve only the pediatric population.
- We have a home health and outpatient service model to fit our patients needs.
- We maintain a high quality of care through education programming, affiliations with Universities, mentor programs, and staff supervision.
- We are one of the few programs in the country to have earned the distinction of Center of Excellence from the Neuro-Developmental Treatment Association(NDTA).
- We accept a diverse variety of third part payors. All business office functions are handled in house.
- We manage coordination of services with primary care and specialty care providers.
We set ourselves apart from other therapy agencies by:
- We have a diverse clientele encompassing various medical complexities, diagnosis types, genetic anomalies, and developmental delays.
- We offer a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach of all required therapies and treatments to create the most successful outcome for our children.
- We offer unique therapeutic interventions such as:
- Aquatic therapy
- Animal Assisted therapy
- Specialized Listening programs
- Lite Gate®
- KinesioTaping ®
- NICU follow up clinic
- NDT certified therapists
- Oral Motor Feeding
- Augmentative Communication
- Sensory Integration
- We focus on interdisciplinary team collaboration, and close working relationships with physician offices.
- We offer multiple clinic locations and home based work opportunities that allow a therapist to gain experience in different settings while keeping a base office closest to their home.
- Electronic Medical Record and computers that are consistently improved to enhance work efficiency and ease.
At Reach, we pride ourselves on delivering comprehensive, multi-disciplinary, family centered care for infants, children and adolescents with a variety of diagnoses and needs from birth into adulthood. Additionally, we offer a vision of elevating pediatric patient care to ambitious new levels, attracting some of the finest personnel in the field and of positioning Reach among the industry’s most respected organizations.
Check out our helpful therapist videos below: